Thursday, June 07, 2007

Travel Blogging Again

I Hope Their DSL Works...


Well, we're off on the road again in the next hour headed back to central Florida for a long weekend visit with Family.

First I'll get to see if Lake City was singed by the recent forest fires, then we'll get to enjoy the masses of summer overflow Disney tourists lounging around in St. Cloud.

My little six month old "turbo pup" Missy, the miniature Dachshund, will get to visit with her cousins Olive and Otis (also mini Dachs). I'm sure hilarity will ensue with three dogs with a total weight of less than thirty pounds proceed to rumble and romp around the house like wild Indians.

If the weather holds up we also hope to see Friday evening's Space Shuttle launch from a pretty good vantage point there in St. Cloud.

As usual, I've taking my computer along, but this time I have a load of file folders (the manila kind--full of paper) because I have to get some actual work done instead of just sitting around being useless for a change.

In addition to my residential construction project and the California smokestack job, I also have to finish editing my entry for a Photo competition to be held next month here on the island and I'm doing preliminary design sketches for "Egyptian" themed set pieces for the Brunswick High School Marching Band's 2007 halftime shows.

Just in case I'm delinquent in posting, let me say that I hope y'all have a nice weekend.

No comments: