Monday, January 07, 2008

John McCain & The World's Thinnest Comb-Over

Searching For A Spoon With Which To Gag Myself...


Excuse me for saying this this way, but after watching a replay of the latest FOX News Republican debate, I sincerely believe that the media and 99% of the national politicians think that most of us out here in the good old US of A are either simplistic liars or just plain stupid, and as a result that we are willing to listen to and believe inane political candidates who/whom have the exact same character.

I don't know, maybe we have done something in the past to support that notion, but today you won't find me participating.

Let's get a few things straight here...OK?

My MONEY is MY MONEY...DAMMIT. Get off my ASS and your fingers out of my WALLET.

Next...

SOCIAL SECURITY SUCKS, AND I NEVER EXPECT TO GET ANYTHING OUT OF IT...let me out of the program.

Finally...

Aliens...from MARS or Mexico..AND their drooling snot nosed children, which are "undocumented" are also according to current laws criminals and should be INELIGIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE OF ANY FORM except possibly a a bus ticket or a boot on the ass to kick them and their Tacos back across the border.

GOT IT??????

By the way, that same sentiment is directed at ALL of you...Democrats and Republicans.

(meanwhile...Democrats...Who's gonna be YOUR Huckleby Huckleberry... sHrillary or Obama???)

No comments: