Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Dinner

Baby Sheep...Anyone?


Well, I'm pleased to announce that I'm back in the kitchen cooking this weekend after a six week absence.

Sunday's menu includes my patented Baby Back Pork Ribs with home made sauce, and since it's Easter I'm also doing a medium rack of Lamb for our small crowd of eight or so guests.

I bought the rack already "frenched" with the bones showing, I've got the Mint Jelly and fresh Mint leaves and the whole presentation planned.

Meanwhile the baby backs will spend the night in a nice spicy brine mixture before slow cooking in the oven for four hours or so to they start falling off the bone.

Ski and Pat are making veggies and Pat's also making desert, so in my limited capacity I'm the self proclaimed...

KING 'O THE MEAT.

I hope everyone has a lovely Easter holiday and safe travels.

No comments: