Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wrighting Wrongs

Is The Wrighting 's Already On The Wall?


I really really wish I still had some patience left to apply toward offering original commentary and glib insight into the so-called presidential campaign.

But I don't.

I didn't even bother to tune in to Obama's self-proclaimed "race speech" this morning, although I did read the entire transcript as posted on Drudge Report.com.

Yawn...what ever...

I've voted in every presidential election since Regan's defeat of Jimmuh Carter in 1980, but I have to admit that it wouldn't bother me if I missed the upcoming November fiasco like I did the Georgia primary due to health reasons this time around.

I know that everyone should vote else risk giving up their right to complain about the results, but at least I'd have a good excuse, and at least I wouldn't be responsible for the crappy inevitable outcome. I also don't have kids to worry about screwing over with the poor management we've given our country over the past forty years.

How most of the rest of you out there look yourselves in the eye in the mirror each morning I guess I'll never know...

No comments: