Monday, April 14, 2008

Cutting Myself With Cardboard?

Difficult...But Not Impossible


If, in the course of making this move, I could take credit for planning and administrative duties only, then I'd be 90% complete.

I could just coast through the remaining nine days before the truck shows up in our driveway spending my time THRASHING my computer exorcising the spirits removing the last annoying vestiges of the digital criminal assault I've endured this past week.

But nooooo, not me...

I, in my infinite wisdom, elected to "self pack" rather than allowing total strangers to touch all of our stuff letting the moving company handle containerizing our belongings prior to transport.

I, in my ongoing patient stupidity, continue to attempt to write new Excel Spreadsheets and do AutoCAD drawings on a computer that insists on selling me cheep drugs from a Canadian Pharmacy and help me meet "hot local Seniors" living in my area.

Then there's my new flugelhorn which arrived Friday and is beckoning to me from it's velvet lined case in the corner of the living room.

That said, hopefully you can understand why my writing efforts have suffered this weekend.

I'll try to do better...and be assured that I hope you feel free to entertain yourselves in the mean time.

No comments: