Saturday, April 19, 2008

Past, Present, and Future

Life Flashing Before My Eyes...


OK Folks...

Needless to say I'm preoccupied, but I hate neglecting my Internet presence so here's today's posting for friends and family so you'll know nothing is wrong (a friend was worried I was sick again.)

Dang I'm having a good time leaving our little Island...if such a thing is possible.

We're trying to eat out at all of our favorite restaurants one last time before Wednesday, and in the process I've probably spent three hundred dollars in the past week on XXL and L sized Polo and T-shirts with logo's and cartoons on them in the process.

Meanwhile, we're trying to clean out the deep freezer so it can be put on the Truck, so tonight I'm cooking for six guests and featuring my patented "Low Country Boil" (large shrimp, Cajun Andouille sausage, red potatoes, and corn on the cob), giant bacon wrapped grilled sea scallops with roasted red bell pepper sauce, Steamed Alaskan King Crab legs, augmented with drawn butter and home made seafood cocktail sauce.

All of this in the middle of packing my office, my garage/workshop, and finishing two industrial stack projects.

I hate to say it...but it's really tough being me these days.

(I wish I could have EVERYONE over for dinner tonight-go out and have a nice meal on me...if you will.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, my wife and I took your advice and had a nice dinner last night (at our expense, but what the hell) It was great. Hope your move goes well, keep us up on your escapades.