Thursday, April 10, 2008

Resurrecting Brain Cells

Muscles Hopefully to Follow Suit...


Having already spent three or four hours this morning writing formulas for things like "moment of inertia" and calculating the section modulus of thin shelled cylinders, now I'm being coerced to wander back over to my soon to be "former construction job site" with my new contractor Chuck to demonstrate my replacement window installation technique.

I hope my back and legs hold up--I could definitely feel the results last night of a couple months time off laying around on the sofa.

Meanwhile, the contents of my life are starting to disappear into brown cardboard boxes which seem to sprout up each day in various nooks and crannies. I have to ration them out to Pat else she'd have my underwear (and possibly me) packed inside bubble wrap by now.

I HATE moving.

This will make five times in eight years.

Who's idea was this anyway??

No comments: