Monday, April 07, 2008

Went To Bed With A Working Computer

Woke Up With A Stranger


I'm about ready to kill somebody this morning.

One bullet to the brain...AFTER I break their typing fingers.

Better yet, I'll get an assortment of household chemicals and slowly dissolve them in a cloud of acrid fumes.

Regardless of the method of revenge, if I could find the moron that managed to hack a bunch of stupid adware and spyware past my Norton 360 programs sometime after about 9:30 last night while the computer was sitting on the coffee table minding it's own business they would regret the day they were born.

Now after "sweeping" the system I find that Task Manager has been "disabled by the administrator" (that is supposed to be me) and when I turn the computer off and do a cold boot I get a foreign Adware warning with an offer to download some solution program, then the keyboard freezes up and the mouse won't do anything either.

I've had to resort to retreating to Pat's office to use her computer just to get my morning fix of news and tell you what's aching my butt this AM.

I got to go get a couple of hammers now and see if I can fine tune the performance of my ailing machine. Somebody send up a flare if you don't hear from me by tonight...

1 comment:

tommy said...

i hate those assholes that put all that crap on the computer.