Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Calculating My Existence

Anyone Have A Slide Rule???


It looks like I'm going to pay dearly for taking most of the past eight or so years off.

Who's idea is it to have to do everything on a deadline anyway?

My whole existence is now a series of white knuckle professional milestones, with my evening leisure time consisting of rearranging furniture and hanging art on my walls (our friend the interior decorater flew into town yesterday and I was forbidden to hang anything until she arrived), a little sleep, then my evening stack consulting job kicks in about 3 AM.

Time to head out to the day job now...hope y'all have a nice Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slide rule? during my time in eng school at NC State 70-74 is the first time they allowed hand held calculators in class. dooms day for the slide rule.