Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Quote O' The Day

Listen....


"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they are going to feel all day."

Then there is this insightful gem:

"I'm gonna live until I die."

- Frank Sinatra


More (a few minutes later)...

“All day long, they lie in the sun, and when the sun goes down, they lie some more.”


“I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.”

“When lip service to some mysterious deity permits bestiality on Wednesday and absolution on Sunday, cash me out.”

“Oh, I just wish someone would try to hurt you so I could kill them for you.”


And finally...the greatest Sinatra line of ALL TIME:

“Do be do be do.”

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

Did you get to catch Frank Sinatra: The Man and his Music on TCM Sunday night? It was great. Lordy how I miss him!