Thursday, September 11, 2008

Booger's Blogger's Losing My It's Mind

Confusing Confusion...


Just in case you've noticed an excess of various typo's and mis-spellings in my writing over the past week or so, be advised that something screwy is going on either locally on the server PC else over at the Blogger site.

I write things, proof them, but then if I publish them with an un-noticed error or want to otherwise make changes the software takes my submission and apparently stores it on Uranus or on the dark side of the Moon or something.

Then if I don't copy the changes to the clipboard before I hit the save button and I do end up losing the revision most of the time if it was long winded I just settle for the shortage of words and reason and live with the elementary school spelling.

Just thought you'd like to know that I'm not the best writer or speller or "phraseologist" but the free software isn't making things any easier.

No comments: