Monday, September 08, 2008

Ho Huuuuummmmmmmm

Nice Weather We're Havin'....


So I spent the weekend entertaining some of Pat's family in town from Friday until tomorrow morning.

The guests included a five week old baby. Having not reproduced myself, needless to say that I haven't and don't spend much time around humans this young with the bar code and price tag still on their feet.

She's a cute little thing, and Missy the Turbo Pup's finally figured out that we're not auditioning for her replacement (the government would get mad if I fed a baby pizza out of a bowl on a place mat in the floor adjacent to the dinner table I guess.)

No, babies need lukewarm fluids delivered in containers with nipples, about every two hours as far as I can tell. And you can't put a rope around a baby's neck and drag them out into the yard to do their "business."

As we all know, Baby's do their "business" while you're holding them eating dinner, and then entertain you as you view the results of their efforts presented in/on a "no-drip" disposable canvas.

I've had an Idea...

Maybe someone could invent a spray or "atomic neutralizing agent" new parents could purchase in a can which could be applied to the final finished "poo art" and then after an appropriate neutralization/sterilization period curing time frame and mount the finished artistic masterpiece on the wall of their office or the front of the refrigerator with magnets.

See...I may just have discovered an entire new style of " child baby friendly" artwork to go along side "finger painting" and the paper mache monstrosities masterpieces already on exhibit in the abodes of those blessed with the ability to...

R E P R O D U C E.

As for me, your lovely, talented, ever greying, ever balding blogger...I'm just gonna settle at my age with reproducing things including the "spittin' images" of myself with a digital camera or a color copier.

I hope you all understand...

No comments: