Thursday, November 06, 2008

Dem's 2012?

Let's Just Cut To The Chase...


First they nationalize the Venezualian Oil business, now He's taken the biggest gold mine under "government control"...what's next...and where will it happen???





These days I'm mostly trying shuttin' up about politics because just thinking about writing about it makes my spleen and head hurt... and besides...I'm having too much fun out here on the banks of the Mighty Tennessee River where we're all employed and already have health care and not one single house on my street is in forclosure as far as I know.

So shoot me for being white and male and quite well compensated as a result of having spent the better parts of 25 years dragging my incorrigable undiciplined ass through primary, secondary, and two separate tenures in engineering school in order to be able to wallow around here in Eastern Tennesse where I find myself living and working today.

Don't need no "stimulus package", don't need no mortgage bailout, don't need no help with my 401K, and most of all...

don't need no CHANGE.

Hey President Elect Obama...Don't call me.

And I won't call YOU.

No comments: