Saturday, November 08, 2008

Weird (Kitchen) Science

I'm Going Where No Man Woman Person Redneck Cook Has Ever Gone Before...


Anyone ever heard of something I want to make for dinner tonight...loosely called "Chicken and Crab Oscar Pizza"?

Only a few references to anything close are to be found thus far on the Internet, and none meet my high standards and the personal expectations of my highly refined pallet.

I'm heading over to a couple of grocery stores to see if I can find the ingredients lurking in the isles of the canned goods and produce department.

Wish me luck...if you will...

(and stay tuned to a review of my results later this evening...)

1 comment:

Ed Drew said...

vr, here's a site I think you should take a look at. Seems like a good plan. We've sure got to do something.
http://rebuildtheparty.com/index.php?signup=yes

Ed