Monday, November 03, 2008

Out Of Thin Air...

Democratic Solutions Cometh...


As always, in a sense of fairness (and in the words of FOX News...balance), I find myself in the position of gladly reporting that the $5.00 donation I gave to the Obamaraman Presidential Campaign using a false name and address information was returned two days after the charge appeared on my credit card.

I'm in no way dispeased by this event because I really didn't want to be one of a million people that ended up pouring five or ten million dollars into his campaign in order to simply make a political and ethical point which could have ended up backfiring--boosting the Democratic campaign over the top to victory in the last days of October.

Meanwhile, I have a couple of loaves of my patented Banana Bread in my oven and I've been up since 3:30 AM planning what will be another impossible hectic day at the office, so you'll have to excuse me while I go shave my fuzzy face and shower my ever greying, ever balding head in preparation for leaving the Turbo Pup's compound here on the banks of the Mighty Tennessee River in order to make my return to the "real world" this morning.

Dang it..

No comments: