Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bare Feet As A Security Measure?

After All...They Make Me Take My Shoes Off...


Has anyone but me considered the idea that, as a result of yesterday's "incident" in Iraq where some idiot Arab "Reporter" jumped up and tossed his shoes at the President, that shoes will become optional equipment at press conferences world wide?

I say they should, and I'm willing to start a website and lead the campaign to protect politicians, celebrities, and the public from the potential ravages the friendly fire of Reebok's, New Balances, Florsheim's found flying through the air when microphones and TV cameras are present.

After all, for the past seven years as a result of the wild eyed terrorist wanna-be ("British National" in the media) named Richard_Reid loading his tennis shoes full of Napalm or nitro glycerin or TNT and trying to light a fuse attached to his big toe on an airplane, I have to take off my shoes and stand around in my stocking feet every single time I get on a commercial airliner these days.



Shouldn't the same stupid rules apply to "professional" "journalists" as a result of yesterday's activity overseas?

Someone...anyone...venture to tell me why not?

What's amazing to me is the absurdity of the situation and how the media is insistent in focusing on the "insult" and "embarrassment" President Bush should feel rather than looking at the new found freedom this moron enjoys that allows him to express his lack of coherent thought in the first place.

After all...If this stupid bastard had tried this stunt while his beloved Sunni leader "SoDamn Insane" had been holding a press conference, I'm pretty sure that we'd find that he'd already be dead, Dead, DEAD...

...AFTER having had his fingernails drilled with a Craftsman drill while his private parts were clamped in a Black & Decker Workmate and glowing red hot iron rods were shoved up his uretha, as an interlude to some of his fellow towel heads sawing his head off with a dull "Ginsu" knife shouting "Allah Is Great."

But NOOOOooooooooo...

Instead, this little crap-head is just the latest world media hero for "speaking truth to power."

Dammit...

No comments: