Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Weapons Of Mass Destruction Presidential Assault

Today's Multiple Choice Test...


I was sitting around this morning feeling a bit tired of the technical crap I've been thinking about, and still dithering with the mental images of of those shoes flying over President Bush's shoulder, when I came up with this idea of looking at the event from a hysterical historical perspective.

Why not make a test where you have to try connecting the past president's picture with the shoe most likely to be thrown at him had people chose to express themselves in the manner some do today?

Here's the presidents:








And in an effort to consider that this might not just be an Anglo-American form of hatred, I offer the leader of this country for your consideration (but since hardly anyone would recognize the leader of Holland--I defaulted to a picture of a windmill because I'm too lazy to Google the details...)



And here's the shoes to associate with each leader, for your consideration (with a couple of fake answers thrown in to confuse you:

Choice A:



Choice B:



Choice C:



Choice D:



Choice E:



Choice F:



In closing, I have to ask:

Isn't this totally silly? Throwing SHOES at important national and international figures?

Feel free to make your own versions of this mental exercise, and let me know how you did if you have the time to comment.

(Answers: Washington-C, Ford-A, Clinton-E, Holland-D

No comments: