Friday, July 17, 2009

Al Gorgasms

I'm NOT Sorry I'm So "INSENSITIVE"


Just in case you haven't noticed (else you have lapsed into a catatonic comma watching the Senate hearings on soon to be Supreme Court Judge Sotomayer) it's now July 17th, 48 days beyond the beginning of the official government declared and decreed "HURRICANE SEASON"...

And because I'm just really a silly little simple bigoted, egotistical, racist, backwoods redneck blogger...

And as our United States Congressional Assholes--residing in the House and the Senate--spend their time in front of the microphones and cameras considering putting an "enlightened Latina" on the "Supreme Court" and Crapping Passing Taxing "Capping and Trade" and deforming "reforming" or conforming our "health care policies" by spending more money to avoid bankruptcy in the image of Medicare and Medicaid and the VA health system...

But...

But...

I just have to ask...

Has anyone but me noticed that there HAS ONLY BEEN ONE TROPICAL "ANYTHING" IN THE ATLANTIC/GULF BASIN AND ONE IN THE PACIFIC BASIN AND TONIGHT THE NOAA PICTURE LOOKS LIKE THIS IMAGE:



No?

Nan?

Nada?

So all I have to say is screw Al Gore and screw all of you sniveling, booger eating, tree hugging global climate changin', eco-friendly crap heads...


GIVE US 0UR COUNTRY BACK AND GO FIND SOMEPLACE IN EUROPE TO LIVE...

1 comment:

Roy said...

I'm about to go postal due to all the crap going on in DC. I am just appalled at how ignorant and complacent our country has become. Better take another chill pill with a margarita chaser.