Saturday, July 18, 2009

High Temperature of 74 Degrees F On July 18th

IN KNOXTOWN, TENNESSEE

I write this just so I can remind all of the Owl Gore loving/following, United Nations supporting, sniveling, booger eating, tree hugging , eco-faschist Global man made greenie weenie climate change IDIOTS OUT THERE...

It's JULY...you $%#@ idiots...in EASTERN TENNESSEE...

and I'm having to wear a SHIRT...

and SOCKS...

AT NIGHT...

And it may go down to 55 degrees F tonight...

and your stupid assed congress men and women and so-called Senators want to Tax and Cap and Trade me into oblivion for W H A T?

Go to heck you stupid government edumacated I D I O T S.

Time to light the grill now and thereby burn some C H A R C O A L and DO MY PART IN THE GLOBAL WARMING CATASTROPHE SCHEME...

Stop by about 6:30 and I'll hand you a Fajita and some Guacamole with chips...

No comments: