Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Kitchen Floor

Day Three...


Well, I'm happy to report that the new plywood kitchen sub-flooring is in place inside, and 15 of the 75 bags of mulch are scattered around outside.

Better yet, no one lost an eye in the process.

It's a good thing I don't do this sort of work for a living because someone would probably starve or freeze to death if life sustaining cash flow depended on the SPEED of my manual labor.

Today finds me attempting to lay most of eight boxes of Dupont Elite Touch Laminate Flooring in their Tuscan Stone pattern on the floor without cutting off an arm or finger during the proceedings.

My back hurts just thinking about it all, but I signed up for the program and so I guess I have to go now and finish what I started.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: