Saturday, September 26, 2009

Turning Up My Squelch Knob...

Deaf & Speechless (OK...Almost)


Well, we managed to get another two inches of rain here today on the Banks of the Mighty Tennessee River.

Wait, let me double check my high tech digital rain gage...

...make that 2.09" since midnight.

Regardless, this weather totally SUCKS for doing things like painting closet doors or staining exterior wooden doors and as of this afternoon that's all I have left to do inside on the current yet never ending home improvement list.

Of course there's still a giant pallet full of mulch sitting tarped at the top of the driveway awaiting distribution and over three hundred pounds of high-strength concrete awaiting being mixed and poured into my home made stepping stone forms.

Then there's a boat load of new news stories out there about the closed door behind the scenes antics of the stupid %$#@ heads sitting around in DC legislating our financial and medical future.

Let me say THIS about THAT.

I personally say that you have to be intellectually corrupt else just plain stupid if you're not paying attention and further...

If you like what you do see that's going on in Washington on YOUR behalf (because you are a earned income, government mandated, income redistribution nanny state beneficiary)...

I hope you keep reading deeper into my archives, get really pissed off, leave me a nasty anonymous comment, then GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WEB PAGE.

On the other hand, if you agree with my ramblings and observations, feel free to stop by often...heck, if you're in the area stop by about 1 tomorrow and have a slice of tonight's left over pizza...

...you're welcome.

1 comment:

Ed Drew said...

My wife just spent about a week in your general vicinity and it rained on her the whole time. Well, at least the reservoirs ought to be getting full.

You gonna put a picture of that left over pizza on your site?