Monday, October 19, 2009

I have "Zero Tolerance" For "Zero Tolerance"

Dumbasses Take Control Of Our Planet and Edumacational System?


I happily, heartily, and with great hubris admit today that in my day I brought all kinds of stupid, non-essential crap to various public schools in the late 1960's and early to mid 1970's.

That said, I'm also sorry to report that if it were up to the current bunch of spineless, mindless so-called teachers and "administrators", emasculated eviscerated by and because of the pandering politicians making things represented to be "LAWS" over the past 35 years, I'd never have made it past the 11th grade because I'd have spent all of my time wearing prison pinstripes.

Then in college I proceeded to build things out of Plexiglas's tubing designed to break national and international drug laws, and spent a good deal of time carrying around a trumpet and a bottle of Jack Daniels in my boot when it was outlawed in a college football stadium.

Yet today I survived without killing anyone I'm aware of (unless they died laughing at my antics) and I sit here realizing that my punishment is watching how SUTPID many Americans have become.

That will be all...for now...

No comments: