Friday, October 16, 2009

Stupid Crap Keeps Happening And The News People Swallow It...

Hook Line And Stinker Sinker


OK Everybody...I'm taking up a collection and building a really big balloon, and then I'm going to spend the afternoon hiding in my attic after I launch it.

Here's my design, modeled after the locally famous "peach" water tower up off I-85 in Gaffney, SC. (Just in case you're wondering, my next balloon design will be modeled after a giant tube of "Preparation H.")



If you see me coming you better watch out and AVOID anything falling out that you see heading your way...

after all...

If the US Congress can Crap all over everyone...

I don't see why I can't take the opportunity to fly past and dump a little well intended feces in your life just to show you that I care.

Heh...

No comments: