Monday, November 30, 2009

Busy Weak Week Ahead

Who's Idea Was This Anyway?


OK...it's Monday after Thanksgiving...

and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but here goes...

Everybody...

yes YOU...

you there reading my rantings....

YOU...hurry up and GET BACK TO WORK so I can get something done today.

You see, I spent most all of last Wednesday afternoon trying to find people in "Tech Support" on the telephone and only the Horner PLC folks were on hand to answer my questions, so as a result I'm a half a week behind on my personal self-imposed schedule.

And I've learned through the grape vine that I have an additional purchase order coming in the door this week on a rush schedule and I'm in the unfortunate position of having to take their money and actually produce something in the process.

So EVERYBODY GET TO WORK!!!

(hey...a vigorous schedule will at least help dump the five pounds worth of turkey weight we all put on while sitting around watching football...)

That will be all...for now...

No comments: