Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Was It Something I Said?

Or Didn't Say Yet?


OK ...could I ask everyone to get off of Tiger Woods Ass?

So the King of Golf is reaping what he has sewn over the past few years...wild oats and whatever...and his lovely fashion model/virgin/bride come mother of his children apparently has a temper, BUT...

In my opinion he doesn't owe you or me or anyone else on the planet ANYTHING except to tell you/us to shut the hell up, butt the hell out, and get the hell out of his face, because the entire "incident" occurred on private property...

HIS property.

And the Florida State Patrol and Fox News can go to hell also.

I know that there are people out there that read this blog and complain that I'm "Sexist" and "Racist" and "whatever-ist" but I'm here to defend Mr. Woods to the end as a Gentleman and a Class Act without "acting"...the man couldn't get through 33years without stumbling if he was/is anything other than what his father raised him to be--A Great American.

Speaking from the viewpoint of having learned some really hard lessons in life, I can personally testify that a Women...good ones and bad ones and everything in between...can and will make a man do some crazy crap and I say that Tiger has only to own up to the circumstances and learn a lesson if there is one burried in there.

Everybody else just needs to keep on sweeping around their own front doors and let the man be, in my considered Redneck opinion.

Then again I like to wear black T-shirts and I listen to Pink Floyd and Bob Marley and I think George Wallace might have been a good president if some Liberal Asshole hadn't shot him in a shopping center parking lot in Maryland...



(yeah...GEORGE WALLACE...that will make everyone's head spin...)

2 comments:

HEATHER said...

My mom voted for George Wallace! I can't believe that someone else admits they like him!
But yeah, I'm sick of hearing about Tiger, I just can't help but think that the way the MSM has latched on to it(I mean Brian Williams led off the NBC Nightly news with that story the other night!)is to distract us from Obamacare and the Afghanistan decision.

The Old Man said...

What ARE the clowns in power trying to hide by playing up Tiger and the "partycrashers" story? Tail Waggin' the Dog again?