Thursday, November 26, 2009

Update Photos Show My Progress And Insanity

Webcam Headcam Images From My Life...


OK folks, I'm sitting here in the International Headquarters of my infant company, weak and sleepy and slightly buzzed and full of confessions.

You'd be too if you were so full of Turkey and Dressing and various and sundry Casseroles and vegetable dishes and my own Seafood Extravaganza of Oysters and Scallops and frankly...

Here's how things would look from the executive offices while gazing over the monitor of my Network Server PC:



(that's a 9' wide x 5' high vintage i.e. 20 year old yet brand-new hand sewn American Flag from the "Valley Forge Flag Company" hanging there on the wall--Betsy Ross was unavailable for my commissioning efforts...)

And here's a long overdue photo of little Missy the Turbo Pup cruising down the road in her deluxe coachman sleeper area of the Chrysler 300 on the way to Indianapolis earlier this month...



And just because this came up when I dumped the digital Camera here's a look at a giant 16" Lodge cast iron skillet full of cornbread I did a couple of weeks ago to go along with a gallon cooking of my soon to be world famous "Green Butt" White Pork Chili...



Finally to the project at hand, here's the lonely metal "electrical enclosure" with some holes cut in and a terminal strip and a 24 volt power supply mounted on a DIN rail with some terminal strip modules...





I keep trying to keep the belly button high electronics workbench cleaned off but things like the giant magnifying glass to assist 50 year old eyes keep getting in the way..."the better to see you with...My DEAR..."



And here is the neural network of my new business enterprise--"Mission Control"--fully outfitted and operational as shown here:

Top shelf Radio with Rush Lindbaugh and TV with Food Network.

Mid Shelf with 400 Watt 24 Volt power supply and the Horner project PLC

Bottom shelf with "old HP laptop", IR Temperature probes, and insulated mug of Wine



Hot wire (red) installed...PROGRESS...



Warning lights this morning added..."Danger...Danger...Will Robinson..."



And soon to be finished up this weekend and delivered to the job site...resulting in ...

CASH FLOW (I hope)




Stay tuned to this channel for more engineering antics...

2 comments:

HEATHER said...

OK-you have to tell me how you got a cross to appear on the top of your cornbread?

Virgil Rogers said...

I put chunks of extra sharp cheddar cheese in that batch and I had some slices left over and I just laid them in a cross pattern on top of the uncooked batter and...

taa...daaaaa......