Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I'm Heckling The Contestants On Food Network?

Soul Searching Revelations...


OK People, I hate to admit that I'm getting so obsessed with Food Network that I watch the re-runs of "Chopped" or "Next Iron Chef" or any one of their other competition shows...just so that I can criticize the losing contestants.

Well...

On second thought...

Maybe not... (NOT!)

It's just that once in a while Glenn and Neil and Mr. Bill and Sean and Gretta and the balance of the FOX News channel's reruns get the best of me and I know that I can recite the dialogue from all of the Andy Griffith and M*A*S*H reruns...

SO...

Here I am alone in the "Mission Control" area of my shop at Midnight watching the same "Chopped" episode I saw earlier today...not exactly one of the most exciting Midnight's I've spent over the past 20 years-but a Man's gotta do what a Man's gotta do...and live with the consequences thereafter.

It's sorta interesting to remember that it's five o'clock Midnight somewhere every hour on the hour...

...and my PLC programming efforts call.

No comments: