Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CNN & MSNBC Anchors Committing Suicide

"Tea Bagged" Out Of Office...


Generally you have to duct tape me to a chair and take the TV remote control away from me to make me watch CNN (or any other legacy product from Ted Turner's former media empire) or MSNBC.

Thus I spend about five minutes each year watching either network unless I'm stuck in a "departure lounge" at the airport or sitting in a bar/restaurant where the idiot kid bartenders think people want to watch the drivel spewing out of Anderson Cooper's retarded mouth.

Tonight I made an exception to my viewing habits and, after Scott Brown's US Senate victory in Massachusetts, I turned over to CNN see what the tone was like.

I don't believe I've seen a group of people with sadder, longer faces (and poop stains on their skirts and pants) in the past 25 years.

These people were in disbelief, and still, in the moments following the loss of what I call the "Kennedy Memorial Life Guard Chair" instead of an actual "Senate Seat," they're turning their attention to how Obama and the Obamamaniacs can continue to ram the current stinky smelly pile of crappy legislation down the voters throats or up our behinds.

It's going to be real damn interesting to see what unfolds over the next couple of weeks in the US House and Senate relating to continuing along the path of the past year or shifting gears/changing tracks in an effort to avoid a giant negative landslide in November.

If you're not paying attention or you're just hiding in the closet afraid to say anything, I hope that this will be a wake up call to all of the people out there that just wandered to the voting booth last year after hearing jingoisms and slogans and voted for what was sold to you as "Hope and Change."

Based on what I've seen so far, all I can do is "Hope for a Change" else the last few decades of my life could end up being a hellish existence in a foreign country...that country being the one I grew up in and was stolen from me and my family.

Think about it...

No comments: