Sunday, February 21, 2010

Acting Like It's Spring

Warm Weather Causes Procrastination...


I basically didn't get a darn thing done yesterday.

That is, if you don't consider sitting on the back deck in the near 60 degree weather with my shirt off, reading the newspaper and smoking the first cigar in a new bundle since some time in 2009.

Ok, I guess cooking my soon to be famous Chicken Piccata for dinner counts for doing something, but other than that and getting the Boston Butt into a Brine mixture to thaw out in anticipation of today's Chili Laboratory and Science Festival I really didn't accomplish much else.

And I loved every minute of it, but now it's time to take a nap and then get up and re-build some valves while the Chili simmers I guess...and it's going to be even warmer today so I have to lock the outside doors and close the blinds so I can concentrate.

Y'all have a LOVELY Sunday...if you will...

No comments: