Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Biden's Blackness

Fair Weather Ash Wednesday Catholics?


So apparently I wasn't paying attention, but just today I learned that it turns out that VP Joe Biden is of the Catholic religious persuasion (my dad's family being pedestrian Presbyterian and my Mom being a Baptist converted to Methodist...a Religion which I continue to ignore practice today...)

But we're talking business and governance, not heaven and hell and the pursuit thereof, so I have to point out...

being a professional scumbag rat bastard Democratic lieing thieving politician, anyone paying any attention at all knows that Biden publicly chooses to stay off of the "third rail" issue [Abortion] by supporting or otherwise not not supporting Abortion legislation reform depending on the direction the wind is blowing and which way the campaign financing budget coffers are buldging from.

Just now I was flipping around the TV channels and came across this image on FOX News:



See that dark spot on Biden's dopey face?

At first I thought he and Obamarama had been playing basketball and the Prez and thrown an elbow to Biden's mushy forehead.

After a little Googling I learned that Biden was proudly sporting his Ash smudge he received while attending an Ash Wednesday mass.

Of course, in broadcasting the same latest mindless daily never ending Presidential news conference, CNN. being a little more squeamish about overt displays of religion and religious symbols, had a narrower camera angle leaving Biden's silly ash smudged face out of the picture for most of the news conference.



In my considered Redneck opinion, Biden and Pelosi and most if not all of the entire Kennedy family are an embarrassment to the tenets of the Catholic faith, and America is worse off as a result of their overbearing, hypocritical participation in the political process.

Anyone care to take a shot at proving me wrong?

No comments: