Monday, February 15, 2010

They Sell Everything I Ever Needed Or Could Need In The Future...

Where's My Credit and Debit Card?


So today, being manic depressive/Alzheimer's infected/attention deficit disordered, I'm busy designing an extension to our Turbo Pup rear yard access deck which I built last summer, to include a covered outdoor kitchen area/storage shed/greenhouse, while at the same time trying to coordinate with it another future expansion of the Master Bedroom and tiny little associated half bath into a full bath with a walk in closet with additional floor space in/around the main bedroom area.

Everybody got those specifications written down (there's a test later)?

In either Phase Two or Phase Three of the renovation process I expect to end up with a second bathroom with a bath tub and a toilet and a sink that's larger that the ones that they sell to midgets and bikini models at Home Depot.

After all, it's my toilet...and unlike an airline seat I'm renting from Air Tran or Delta Airlines, I want one built by Lazy-Boy from their "Double Wide" "executive" series...something with a heated "Naugahyde" seat with high speed Internet, high definition 1080P, and the new Wii I-Max surround sound video game console option.

They might just find me dead like Elvis on my toilet if I buy what I want...but I digress...

I was looking around for pricing and dimensions on some larger than "child sized" toilets and Jacuzzi Tubs and found this web site...Safer Wholesale.com and their product selection blew my mind as I surfed my way through their listings...

Where else in the entire world can you find, on one Web Site, such a bunch of excellent stuff like this for sale?

Elliptical Machines
Snow Blowers
E Book Readers
Cigarette Rollers
Popcorn Makers
Pool Tables
Bowling Balls
Train Horns
Trailers
Video Glasses
Kitchen Fun
Air Conditioners
Corn Stove Heaters
GPS
Electric Infrared Heaters
WindMills
Electric Saver
RC Cars
Fuel Saver Kits
UTV/Utility Vehicles
Cornhole/Bean Bag Game
Dirt Bikes
Electric Scooters
Kids Fitness Equipment
Kids Powerwheels
Exercise Equipment
Gaming Equipment
Generators
Go Karts
Golf Carts
Hot Tubs & Spas
Mobility Scooters
Mopeds / Gas Scooters
Trike - 3 Wheeled Scooters
Pocket Bikes
Saunas
Snowmobiles
Super Bikes
Tanning Beds
ATVs
Helmets (DOT)
Massage Chairs
Extreme Blowouts
Swimming Pools

Cigarette Rollers? Train Horns? Bowling Balls? Video Glasses? Kitchen fun (wink wink)?

Cornhole/ Beanbag Game?

ah ah ah ah ah ah ahh hheeeeeehhhhhaAAAAA

POCKET BIKES?

What the heck is a "Pocket Bike"?

I just decided to buy a DOT helmet and a Massage Chair and forget exactly why I brought all of this stuff up in the first place.

Seriously...there's a country song in there somewhere...

Somebody needs to call David Allen Coe.

3 comments:

Ed Drew said...

And you're gonna get all this completed before your planned move back to 'your little island' in the fall of this year?

cornhole/beanbag game. fun game used mostly at tailgating parties. You toss the 'corn filled' beanbag through a 6" hole about 30 ft away.

Virgil Rogers said...

Ed...I've finally learned to never put life on hold...we're $8,000 away from paying for the Moving company to take us back to SSI so who knows when that will really happen, and in the mean time we have a house that can benefit from my imagination and talents to bring it into the 21st century and even if all I do is the drawings and plans the "what if" factor is worth the mental exercise.

Ed Drew said...

That's good, and always been my philosophy, I have never lived in a house that I didn't modify. Since I (and you) are mostly putting my labor and knowledge into it, it usually improves the value quite a bit for little in actual costs.