Monday, April 11, 2011

Confusing Confusion

I'm Paralyzed With Indecision...


It was nearly 90 degrees F here yesterday...

In early April.

I managed to get up and stagger around in my yard for a while putting some fast acting herbicide out on the garden plots and doing a little pruning on some shrubbery out front.

Since I've been sleeping 12 to 15 hours each day--at odd times--I guess that I can just chalk last week up to pretty much being lost on the calendar.

This week has to see some substantial progress or I'm going to be in big trouble professionally.

Being out of town an entire week two weeks ago, followed by the medical disaster which took up most of last week and what was an already hectic schedule is now a disaster if I don't get some things moving.

I did manage to finish physically constructing the latest PLC control panel on Saturday and hooked electricity to it and fired it up without getting any sparks or flames yesterday.

Now I have to find my software programmer and chase him around this week in order to get some commands inside the box that tell it how to handle 120,000 gallons of waste water without making my toilet overflow or getting the ceiling wet.

Speaking of programming, I guess that it's time to go do a little work in that area so please excuse me while I try to go make some money.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: