Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Called The Local Talk Radio Show Today

Latest Three Minutes Of Fame...


For those of you just stopping by this blog today...or for the ones out there like me that have trouble remembering when and where you were in the past 24 hours...

I just realized that I've actually spoken in the past to Atlanta Radio Talk-Show host Neal Boortz  on the air a couple of times back in the early 2000's.

Then when I lived the glorious life for four and one half years down in the "Golden Isles" on St. Simons Island Georgia, for some reason I wanted to be a"semi-regular" caller to the Lauren Nobles morning talk show back in the day.

Then this afternoon...finally...in a fit of insanity, I spent THREE MINUTES on the air with our local personality Phil Williams which has a show here every weekday afternoon Monday through Friday from 3 PM to 6 PM.

I've met the dude once and called in a couple of times and he likes to talk about the crap I want to talk about I think.

Time to go cook dinner...I guess...

No comments: