Friday, April 22, 2011

The Dog Ate My Homework

Blogger Software Sucks Sometimes...


Dammit...

I just spent at least an hour writing what I thought was a pretty good posting.

It wasn't a simple personal diary entry or a spittle laced rant about something that was bothering me for a change.

It was for once a real piece of literature/opinion commentary that might have resonated with a few people.

Then I hit the "Publish" button here on on my  Blogger Software and everything went to hell.

Needless to say the entire document disappeared and I'm too lazy to try to reproduce anything similar because creative writing can't be reproduced as far as I can tell and the Blogger software only managed to auto-save only the first few paragraphs.

Just Damn...

Both of my computers have some lurking spam robot/viral bullshit wandering around on them that the idiots publishing Norton 360 can't seem to find right now, and I suspect that is at least part of the problem.

And then of course Mr. Gates' lovely Window's Vista and Internet Explorer's quirks could be behind the problem.

But it's Good Friday with Easter coming up Sunday, and I'm trying to stay undisturbed for a change.

I think I'll just try to stop bitching now and think good thoughts and work on my own spirit by getting the garden started this weekend...

Regards Y'all...

No comments: