Thursday, April 07, 2011

You Want To Know What REALLY Pisses Me Off?

Reverberations From A Hospital Induced Psychosis...


I'm sitting here this morning having slept most of yesterday (thus the lack of posting) trying to recover from the drugs and processes I endured from Midnight Sunday until a little after noon on Tuesday at the Hospital.

The good news is I feel remarkably better and life is starting to be back close to normal for big chunks of the day each day.

Interestingly enough, on Sunday, since I knew that I was going to have to possibly be incarcerated in a medical facility for at least a few hours if not a week or month, I had the presence of mind to shave, shower, and pack up a bag with some clean socks and underwear and most importantly, my critical job files and my old HP widescreen laptop computer.

Then after the initial dust settled and they figured out that I was correct in my diagnosis and started looking at me in detail and treating my "issues" when the pain subsided I was able to actually get some work done via the Hospital's free Wireless Internet (kudos to the IT Admin Team at Parkside West here in Knoxtown.)

And regarding the programming and "news stories" I saw on the TV in my hotel room hospital room I was just amazed by the hysteria being generated by the stupid %$#@ idiots we've elected to go on our behalf to Washington DC to do mundane stuff like pass laws and steal our money and spend it on crap we don't really agree with or care about.

Take for instance, the Tsunami they call the "Government Shutdown"...

Other than the fact that Pat's tax return hasn't been delivered to our bank account because of the pre-existing IRS delay and the ineptitude of this same group of elected bastards in DC in December...

I DON'T CARE...give US our MONEY back...

And other than funding the military and honoring the existing commitments of retired citizens,I don't really give a shit if the Imperial Federal Government of the United By-God States of 'Merica keeps going for another five seconds the way they're acting right now.

G O V E R N M E N T S H U T D O W N?

Doesn't matter a rat's ass to me.

Just like it didn't matter to my Mother's Father and my Father's Father and their Mothers and Fathers before them.

Let's face it, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Today the Government has successfully placed themselves physically in a position...and more importantly...in a position in many so-called "citizens" (I call them "Residents") minds...where if the Government isn't there for FIVE %$#@ SECONDS THEN YOUR LIFE IS OVER WITH...

and you have to run screaming off over the horizion like Buggs Bunny or Wyle E Coyote until the idiotic machine we allow to suck money out of the pockets of the people that earned it and deliver it into the pockets of those that didn't earn it but think they are entitled to it at some level is back up and running and belching and farting at it's ever expensive pace.

I honestly hope that whatever happens happens.

And people will then remember that the so-called "Democrats" had the US House and the US Senate and the Presidency from January 1010 until the election last November and couldn't take the time to pass a budget for 2011.

As for me, I have to go now and get some work done and while I'm at it file the stupid $%#@ forms the government wants me to file regarding me trying to run a company here in Eastern Tennessee at the Turbo Pup Compound on the Banks of the Mighty Tennessee River in the first quarter of the year 2011.

(BTW...if you're interested in our REPUBLIC and the demise thereof, go watch the movie which has just come out based on Ayn Rand's book Atlas Shrugged (Part1)  showing in a limited number of theaters around the US.)

No comments: