Thursday, September 22, 2011

T-Minus One Day And Counting

I Can Almost Smell The Ocean Air...

As is often times the case, the weather this past week here in Lower Alabama has been sort of hit or miss, with periods of sun and overcast interrupted by rain.  I swear it can not rain for a month here and within 48 hours of my arrival it will start raining on and off for a week at a time.

That pretty much describes this week I think.

Today I have to wrap up a few minor projects...mostly indoors, before packing up Missy the Turbo Pup's Lockers and Sea Chests in anticipation of heading to the Gulf Coast tomorrow morning.

I'm still a bit mentally exhausted from doing some administrative work I've had to bring with me, so if you will excuse me I'm going to nap a little now before sunrise and then get going.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: