Sunday, October 02, 2011

Halloween In My "Wee Pub"

Now Hiring Bartenders And Waitresses...

Some of my Blog Readers have been asking me to post pictures of "The Wee Pub" currently under extensive slow construction in my basement. My Old HP laptop has historically handled the Cannon photo download duties but it's been driving me crazy with some "Issues" related to stupid viruses and my Server PC has had compatibility issues with my older Cannon G3 when I updated to handle Pat's newer Cannon G series camera.

So any way, this morning I went out to a bunch of websites and updated a half dozen drivers on this stupid MS Vista powered server machine, and to my surprise my camera would talk to at least one of my computers and so for your enjoyment here's a month old photo of...

THE WEE PUB...


(The fellow standing there in what appears to be a window is actually an old Halloween prop I made and there is now a hinged panel supporting a flat screen TV in that spot today.)

There's been a bunch of extra trim and stain and paint work done since this image was taken--but I'm too lazy to go shoot more photos this morning--and the handrail there in the foreground has been removed and a new much more elaborate one is taking shape today and later this week in it's final form.

Too bad I'm hardly going to get to use the room because of upcoming travel this winter, but still it was a nice project and I think you will be impressed with the final results.

More photos to come...Y'all...

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

HaHa, I thought you were going to tell us that skeleton was someone who died while waiting for you to finish the bar. ;-)