Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Sun Is Rising

The Torture Continues...


I'm Awake...

Again...

OK, Still.

There's nearly a full moon outside, and I've already walked out to the pool to check the progress of the most recent chemical treatment.

Not green any more, but cloudy.

Dammit.

Call me obsessive, but yesterday when I walked out to the pool for my afternoon painting session and found the water GREEN

AGAIN

For the third time in THREE weeks, I felt compelled to spring into action.

So I called Miss Crappy Pants, the miserable mean-spirited lesbian lovely assistant property manager, and was promptly told by her that the pool company had until 5 PM on FRIDAY to accomplish their mission.

“That’s OK,” I responded, but “IF I spent another weekend with pond water substituting for crystal clear pool water there would be hell to pay.”

Within thirty minutes I not only had a visit from the Mr. Pool Maintenance Company Owner, but Miss Crappy Pants also came out in person to sneer at me.

And a damn fine job of sneering she did.

By then I had a bit of a Friday afternoon buzz and I was busy inking in the outlines of my latest painting, so I basically ignored her (Miss Crappy Pants) except to tell her that Mr. Pool Maintenance Company Owner had already stopped by.

What is hilarious to me is that this silly bitch (the miserable mean spirited lesbian Miss Crappy Pants) chooses to obstinately bark at me on the telephone, then she resorts to a capitulating stance after the fact.

Last week she bitched back at me when I called about the pool, then when she realized that I was right she resorted to sending me a FAX rather than calling to talk in person.

Two or three times now she’s had to eat crow after acting unprofessionally in situations where a simple “thanks for the tip, Virgil…I’ll look into the problem” would have been so much easier.

I give the miserable mean spirited lesbian Miss Crappy Pants about another month or two on the job and I'll have her back to her old job asking "you want fries with that?"

She needs to learn that you should never, never, ever, mess with a man that does nothing for a living.

No comments: