Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Nine Eleven

From A Nine Twelve Perspective


As my regular readers know, I didn't write anything yesterday about 9/11. I felt so inadequate that I thought that it would have been a waste of your time reading my ramblings.

However, my fellow blogger and reader James Hooker (singer and keyboardist formerly of the band "The Amazing Rhythm Aces") posted a video and recording of a new song which he's written called The Canyons I Knew Well.

If you have high speed internet, click on the link and go take a look and listen.

I'm still busy designing city parks this morning.

UPDATE:

Now Mr. Hooker has his video and sound track on Youtube--here's the link (click the button on the lower left of the screen to not leave my site):



James wrote this song and produced the photo montage in 2-1/2 days.

I'm afraid that I have to admit that I couldn't do it in two and one half years...

No comments: