Monday, September 11, 2006

Politicking With The Politicians

More Smoozing At City Hall


Posting has been light virtually non-existent the past couple of days because I’ve been getting my final park/tree proposal together for the City of Brunswick.

I actually slept like a normal working stiff last night, and I was up early this morning getting showered, shaved, and all polished up for an 8 AM meeting with the Mayor and the City Administrator.

I don’t know if they’re ready to throw me into jail to shut me up, but they keep calling and asking me to come back to City Hall every few months so I guess that they’re interested in something I have to say and think.

Then again, they may want to slap me for yelling at the editor and a reporter at the local paper last month on their behalf. Since I’m not holding office, I can say things that should be said without worrying about getting re-elected.

If you don’t hear from me by tonight, will somebody please call a bail bondsman?

No comments: