Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year

Same Old Football Team...


Well, Georgia Tech managed to do it once again...take an 9 & 2 win loss record and turn it into 9 and 5.

Their latest effort involved sqandering an 18 point lead--TWICE--to lose 38-35 to a sluggish West Virginia team at the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville.

I was tempted to delay my trip to Alabama to stop by the stadium to attend this afternoon's fiasco, but then my better judgment took over and I decided to not waste my time and money and just watch the game on TV.

I trust that everyone's New Year's celebrations were as quiet and satisfying as ours spent at a friend's home throwing darts and talking until about 2 in the morning.

A couple of more days are to be spent down here in lower Alabama, then it's back to our little island to try to figure out what to do with the rest of 2007.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: