Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Things You Won't Hear On The News...

(And The Newspapers Won't Say Anything Either...)


I hate to admit that I've been snooping around the stock markets these days looking for some bargans which are inevitable with today's hysterical low market values.

While doing some research on Utility stocks like natural gas and electric companies(wink...wink...hint...hint...), I came across this Department of Energy chart showing trends in Natural gas pricing:


Anyone but me notice that prices have fallen from nearly $14 per million BTU's July Fourth down to just above $7 per MBTU's this week (about a 50% reduction in cost)?

I bet everyone including me has noticed that OIL prices are down similar amounts, but we don't need the lamestream media to tell us about it because we see it broadcast in bright lights every day while driving up and down the roadway.

That said, it's gas--Natural GAS--that's still the better deal for heating your home and hot water and it beats OIL and OIL PRODUCTS (expecially GASOLINE) by nearly 40% right now.)

But the media didn't take the time our of their liberal partisan, doom and gloom, alternative fuels, "Obamarama gonna save us" days to tell you that bit of good news, probably because President Bush is still in office.

That's OK...I'm still watching and reading and you can say that you heard it here first I guess.

That will be all...for now...

No comments: