Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can We All Just Get On With Business Now?

I'm Tired Of The Three Year "Election Cycle"


Imagine if you ran a company like we apparently run this country?

If you did, I say that if your company didn't run out of cash and close up for "market reasons", it would most certainly go down the crapper because all of the employees were constantly engaged in discussing who should be in charge and what clothes or hairstyle the new CEO's wife should wear to the company picnic.

I'm just plain tired of the entire process...how about you?

I just don't care anymore because now I'm in the legally "disenfranchised" part of the population that can only hope the government stays as far away as possible from my wallet and what few freedoms I have left, and that the "Left" either learns a few lessons in the process else implodes as the American people realize what they've done in putting celebrity ahead of content, character, and proven capability in the process of electing virtually unknown people like Obama and Al Franken to national office.

I have to accept the people, but I just hope I can accept all of their mindless programs and other "HELP" they're going to force on me in the next four years.

No comments: