Friday, January 23, 2009

Live Tax Info From My Cave

File Federal Tax Returns? For free? On line?


I'm all a tremble with anticipation of getting OUR overpaid tax money back in OUR Bank accounts in a hurry this year.

You too can go to this web site and save some paper and a stamp or two:

http://www.irs.gov/efile/article/0,,id=201897,00.html

Unfortunately the State of Georgia is still operating in the dark ages, and since they owe Pat a freaking fortune for drawing a severance paycheck out of Georgia while living in Tennessee--a state with no "state" income tax--I'll have to grind around with a pen and paper and wait a couple of months to get "our fair share" back from the idiots in downtown Atlanta.

Meanwhile, I encourage you to get your paperwork filed and not pay H&R Block or any of the other scam operations a single cent to expedite your refund.

If, on the other hand, you own the vultures at the IRS a single cent--wait until April 14th and pay the bastards at the very last minute like I've done for my own account in the past.

Tis the season...TAX Season...

Ho Ho Ho...dammit

No comments: