Sunday, January 18, 2009

Girrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm Cranky Lazy

Trying To Figure How I Fit In...


So I'm sitting here watching the salivating media frenzy building up to Monday's MLK day and Tuesday's inauguration, and being a mean old middle aged white male bastard that's enjoyed obvious unfair advantages of wealth and prosperity and, having trampled over women and "people of color" while helping build the most prosperous nation in the history of the world for the past 49 years...

you'll have to excuse me if I don't celebrate Obama and Pelosi and Frank and Durbin taking charge of our government and in the process wrapping everything I've worked for up in pretty green printed government supplied toilet paper and flushing it all down the giant global toilet.

I'm going to stop writing now before I print something that will cause the secret service to come knocking on my door--not for threatening the new president, but for threatening nearly half of the other 535 idiots we've given a seat to in the House and the Senate that make all of the upcoming "stimulus" possible.

dammit...

No comments: