Thursday, January 22, 2009

Government Air Quality = Zero Customer Service

Bureaucratic DumbASSES Prevail...


Well, I've been sitting here manning the phones for a day and one-half, waiting on my government mandated 'burn permit" to arrive via fax AND I'm sure it won't take much for you to guess that the idiots over in the Knox County Air Quality office can't be troubled with getting a dial tone and satisfying my request.

Oh yeah, I'm sure when I call tomorrow morning they'll manage to act like they either didn't get a phone call early yesterday afternoon else blame the delay on my fax machine or some other technicality, but in the end this is just another perfect example of G O V E R N M E N T...

and the lack of competition allowing them to have e-mail and a web site but still rely on TWENTY YEAR OLD technology to deliver the product which is one of their primary roles in even existing.

No comments: