Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Good Weather, Good Food, Good Friends

12 Hours From Now We'll Be Back In Paradise


I'm packed.

I have a milk crate full of files.

A notebook computer loaded up.

Got the oil changed on the Chrysler 300.

A giant rack of hanging clothes.

Missy the Turbo Pup's lockers and sea chests on board.

Did I mention the Flip Flops and the predicted sun and temperatures in the high 70's this weekend?

Don't you wish you were me?

Well...maybe not...but still...you can't blame me for wanting to brag a little...

(You are hereby notified that the Blog posting will be sporadic and at the whim of time and the available Internet connections over the next thirteen days.)

Y'all take care now...

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

Color me green with envy! ;-)
Seriously, have fun and stay safe!