Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Global Warming Still Full of Crap?

More Climate Change Insensitivity...


Anyone but me notice that...

while Chicago and much of the midwest has had a record cool June thus far...

and at the same time my Mom and my friends in my home town in Lower Alabama are baking in 100 degree F heat...

THAT THERE HAS ONLY BEEN ONE SUBSTANTIAL TROPICAL DISTURBANCE THIS YEAR?????????

And that little blow was up in the mid Atlantic latitudes but incited the weather nerds and sniveling, booger eating, tree hugging, wild-eyed-eco-greenie-weenies to start buying plywood and battening down their hatches as they predicted an "Above Average" tropical season because...

the little piss ant storm formed in LATE MAY...

BEFORE the official "Hurricane Season"???

(which for my and your enjoyment runs from June 1st to the end of October each year.)

I just thought that I'd point that little fact out--that in the past three weeks we've only had one little wimpy tropical anything to talk about.

Except on this Blog and Blogs like it you won't hear any news stories and headlines leading with THAT FACT...now will you?

(taking a big breath here boss...)

Ok...

That will be all...for now...

No comments: