Sunday, June 14, 2009

Compressor Healthy...Back Aching

Construction Materials Dwindling...


Of course I have to go back to Lowe's and or Home Depot today.

Again.

I managed to not go yesterday because after I repaired the compressor I had enough materials to finish expanding the fence around the back yard Turbo Pup enclosure and get the base boards and shoe mouldings trimmed and reinstalled around the new door.

Before that I even got mouldings on each side of the interior of the door, but then progress hit a brick wall (excuse the pun) when I realized that the 3-1/2 foot scrap of crown mold I grabbed out of the scrap bin was a few inches too short to cover the distance I needed.

I didn't cut the board so I have a clear conscience taking it back because they sell it by the foot and I'll just cut another a few inches longer.

Then I'll probably fiddle around remounting gate hardware and do some more skirting and if my energy holds out I might actually be FINISHED at sundown today.

By the way, it's pizza night here in Knoxtown so free to stop by about 7:00 PM and I'll cut you a slice.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: