Monday, June 21, 2010

Out (From In Front) Of The Frying Pan

Into The Fire...


I was about to start moping around here this week because I was working myself out of paying endeavors and was stuck only with proposal work and puttering around cleaning up the basement and working on a couple of old Weed Eaters and a Lawn Mower I've been threatening to rebuild.

Then before 9 AM this morning I had an E-mail with a Purchase Order attached and a phone call with notice to proceed with the design and construction of a "New and Improved" PLC based control panel for a new plastics bottle customer down in Atlanta.

Further, they wanted me in their factory ASAP to talk about the project.

I scrambled around finishing four more Pneumatic Valve rebuilds and making plane reservations, and now as of early evening I've gone from virtually nothing to do over the next few weeks except work on my sun tan to boarding a Delta jet bound for Hartsfield at 7:20 AM tomorrow morning.

It will be a whirlwind day trip returning early tomorrow night, but I caution any of my Atlanta area friends and blog readers that if they feel a disturbance in "The Force" in the next 24 hours it will be my presence in the "Atlanta Metropolitan Area" for only the second time in 2010.

The locals should be sure and watch "Action News" at Eleven PM to ensure I made it out of town without incident.

Time to work on some paper work and get some normal sleep on a normal schedule I guess.

Regards y'all....

No comments: